
I love finding old jars for extra serving spoons, croutons, raisons, and other treats. I usually find them for a dollar or less at thrift stores. They make great gifts filled with biscotti and cookies too! :)

My job has been particularly rewarding lately. The kids are so creative and we are all waking up to the colors of spring in our yards, parks, and artwork! First graders rock!

This is really too cute! I have them displayed in various colors all over the hallway...and they look great!

Some students thought of their own homes, apartments, and communities. Others imagined places they have traveled or want to travel to. Still others were the sole architects of city-scapes yet to be created!

Love this...this was half off of the asking price at unique. I paid under 30 for it. Its perfect for the guest room and maybe one day a nursery chair. The caning is immaculate condition and so is the stain for that matter. However I think it will be a dark mahogany in the future! :O love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment