Tuesday, March 2, 2010

cozy-spaces-couches-l-COASTAL+LIVING.jpg


I love this idea from (my rambalings) this is so cute to have a fun nook incorporated right in to the living room. Its like saying..we are not denying we have kids in a dog up there..they just need their own little nook. Very cute built in..


via Haute Design.png


I wish I was bold enough to use this pea soup color and chartreuse blend. Chartreuse is my favorite color (second favorite actually) Its gorgeous...The key seems to be the white running through. Go to dailybitsofbeauty.com for more fun color ideas!


painting-chair_300.jpg


I love this idea from writersflock.com. Its a great idea to inlay cork or spray paint chalkboard paint to an old divider if its being used in an office or kids creative space nook. Fun!!!! Cork is so inexpensive from hardware stores its like 4.99 a yard! This is do-able!


Keys.jpg


A friend and I went junking a while back and she found old keys just like these. There were tons of them. A collector had passed it seemed. So she passed them buy and so did I, claiming we had no idea what to do with them! This is the reason for this blog....to re-think, re-use, re-decorate in new concept. After I while I thought how cute they could have been on a Christmas tree with red and silver ribbons! They a secret garden magic that says Christmas to me. :) I now vow..if something really cool...and seemingly un-useful is being sold for just a few dollars...I am going to buy it and try to reinvent in a fun new way! :) A

No comments:

Post a Comment