
Necklace making from old garage sale beads...its fun when your hubby is snowboarding and your sick... ;(

You begin by looping three different strands of 10 beads to a main necklace with 28 beads...

This is what I mean..just looping and then connecting with sailor knots..

also its really nice to quilt..this one was made from just 2 by 2 inch squares that I save from everything that I can and put away for later. These patterns are muted by turning them inside out purposefully to create a softer look. Start saving your scraps in a specific size that you would like and then when the mood hits you..simply sew them together. For the back..I throughing bought a garage sale soft fleece blanket for fifty cents and washed in before using. The fleece was so soft it didn't need to be stuffed with batting.

Thrift stores also make great clothes purchases..see sweater above! Ha! :) A
No comments:
Post a Comment